Meilisa Leonata

Posted: Friday, March 4, 2011 | Posted by Albertus Prawata | Labels: , , ,



Meilisa Leonata

Pekerjaan/profesi : Radio Announcer, MC, Film Maker, Make up artist.

Passion : My passion is my job and my work. That's why I'm very picky on which job to take and I make sure that I love what I do so I wont get bored easily and of course, in order to give 200% of my effort to my work.

Perubahan : It's probably how I adopt myself to different countries every time I move to that country. I was in Thailand for 2 years, Malaysia for 6 years, 3 years in Australia, 1 year in the Philippines and 2 years in Singapore. and now I've been in Jakarta for 5 years, I'm certainly still learning and adapting to the culture but so far I'm loving the people.
Coming from a diversity background of Thailand, Chinese, Japanese and Indonesian makes me dynamic person and most of the time, hard to fit in and hard to understand, therefore, I put extra effort in just fitting in and keeping my peers around. and that's how that got me interested in Communication related studies.

Hal lain yang ingin disampaikan : I am a very transparent person, what you see is what you get. But you have to know me first. Don't judge me from my blond hair or my full body Irezumi tattoos and my westernized lifestyle. I'm a pretty fun person in general, but try not to piss me off. :) xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment