Kornelia Henny Kusuma

Posted: Sunday, July 8, 2012 | Posted by Albertus Prawata | Labels:



Kornelia Henny Kusuma

Pekerjaan/profesi:Marketing Communication

Passion:I love yellow, children, writing and communicating.

Perubahan:I was more than stubborn until i fall in love with God. His love and His teachings have changed me day by day. Then I live this simple quote: put yourself in someone else’s shoes. I learn to treat others as I want to be treated and love others like I love myself. Sounds so simple but try do it with all your heart and you will experience that it’s more than hard.

Hal lain yang ingin disampaikan:We do have many expectations, wishes and dreams, but we are too limited to achieve all. Just do the best and be grateful. I love to write, but i don't have much time to write, all i can do is just write whenever and wherever i want to write. I might not always write in a perfect situation. I might not sit in front of my laptop, surrounded by many books, accompanied by a glass of coffee, etc. I might not be the author of a best seller book, I'm not a journalist. I only write simple sentences, meaningful paragraphs to encourage my friends or short stories about the Almighty. It might not be good enough but I do try to write more and better. If I am meant to be an author, this might be the way. Start with a simple one. But if I’m not, that’s okay, I will keep writing and enjoying it...,of course with a hope that I can touch people through my simple writings. This is what I mean by doing the best and being grateful is spite of our limitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment