Agnatasya Listianti Mustaram

Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 | Posted by Albertus Prawata | Labels: ,



Agnatasya Listianti Mustaram

Pekerjaan: Song Composer and Media Architect

Passion : My passion is probably anything that related to music. But since I know nothing really crucial about music, I'd rather say that my passion is anything related to song. Well, not that I am an expert of songs, at least I create songs originally from the heart. And I am pretty sure that anything comes from the heart is what we called 'passion'.

Perubahan : Now I become more careful in every single way. NO I am not an emotionally labile person. Just putting extra effort in making decision in life, on what I want to do, with whom I want to be, which dress I want to wear, what kind of shoes I wear, what is the name of my cat, etc..hmmmhhh...I believe that what goes around comes around. Be careful on what you say and do, because it will come right back at you. I was pretty much careless in every thing I did, but now I've changed...hmmhh...changing is sexy, being stable is boring.

Hal lain yang ingin disampaikan : I am a part time student, full time happy-life designer and life time achiever. I'd like to become student forever, but it doesn't necessarily mean academically, because life is worth studying. I just want to be a student in an institution called LIFE. Yes, I'd enjoy designing happiness in my life. Hey..happiness is a state of mind...and you're the one who's responsible in creating your personal state of mind...So,create your life and design your happiness, then you'll get this adorably absurd feeling of satisfaction. Trust me, I am an absurd achiever, yet adorable. So what? I am Fabulous and I can't help it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment